Multilingual Sales team member
Apply by 01/09/2021
Brief Job Description.
To manage and develop the export market in your designated country/countries both current and new customers. Must be
multilingual both verbally and written. To canvas and promote the company daily, finding new potential markets, industries, and
customers. Working from the office or home, dependant on location and suitability to perform the job. The aim is to grow the
export market in the given countries and hit set monthly sales target.
Job Title Export Sales – Multilingual.
Accountability To Sales Manager
Reportable To Sales Manager
Location UK or will consider if in given country.
Languages of interest Polish, German, French, Dutch, Romanian, Portuguese or Norwegian
High Integrity Safety Critical Fasteners
1. To Sell and develop new and existing accounts in given countries hitting a set monthly target.
2. Maximizes work relationships with key high-value customers and prospects.
3. To prospect for new accounts daily via cold calling arranging meetings and the use of video calls.
4. To discuss target of daily calls and report back to Sales Manager.
5. To formulate a data base of all sales activity – recording company name, email address, contact name etc..
6. Follow up all quotations daily and record all feedback.
7. Any orders received should have a sales contract review and entered into MRP system.
8. To track all orders taken and keep the customer updated through the life cycle to point of despatch.
9. All possible travel opportunities to be discussed and authorised with the Sales Manager.
10. After each visit a report must be written and sent to your Manager.
11. Product training will be given but some out of hour’s study will be expected/necessary.
12. All company health and safety requirements are to be followed.
13. The above are our normal requirements; however, you may be required from time to time to undertake duties not foreseen above to help the
needs of the company.
Key Skills and Characteristics.
Confidence - Maintaining a consistent positive attitude.
Communication - Must have excellent communication skills, professional at all times.
Resilience - Communicating with conviction and passionate about the role.
Good listener - Understanding the customers wants and needs.
Rapport - Ability to build a good rapport with customers and selling your personality.
Humble - Able to listen, take criticism and willingness to learn.
Open Minded - Out of the box thinker, adaptable and dynamic.
Entrepreneurial Spirit - Never give up attitude, relentless and fanatical in everything you do.
Proven Track record - Sound track record of growing business.
Multilingual - Must be competent in written and verbal communication in specified country.
Experience - Proven track record in a sales role – we are not specifically looking for experience in
our industry but need all the right attributes to be successful in a sales role.
Apply via email
Hours of work Full Time and Part Time considered - hours can be specific to the country you are canvassing or selling to