Mellish Engineering Services Limited is an API Q1 and ISO 9001:2015 certified fastener manufacturer specialising in safety critical fasteners and machined components. MES manufactures and supplies high integrity, fully traceable bolting and machined components to ASTM, ASME, DIN, ISO, SAE, ANSI and API, or to customer drawing / specification.
MES is proud of its prestigious accreditations which include API 20E / API 20F (BSL-1,BSL-2,BSL-3) ISO 9001 2015 and Norsok M-650. MES takes pride in being able to offer a prompt, personal and professional service from the initial enquiry, through to order completion.
Our main focus at Mellish is the ability to offer you, the customer, a prompt, professional service that you can trust.
From small beginnings
Below is a simple time line showing MES from conception through to the present day.
Mellish started trading
Mellish appointed Norwegian representative
Mellish becomes a limited company
Mellish achieved their first BSI ISO accreditation
Mellish purchased Tipper Engineering Services
Mellish Export Development Manager in Italy
Mellish achieved its initial 1st Tier approval
Mellish achieved API Q1 (API20E / API20F)
Mellish achieved ISO 9001 Pt 2015
Stage one of new machine investment
Stage two of new machine investment (Approx. £1 million investment)
Mellish is now qualified to Norsok M650 D59 and D60 for the of super duplex bar turned and hot forged
Why choose Mellish Engineering
- MES will offer you, the customer, a dedicated point of contact if required or requested
- MES prides itself on prompt and honest communication throughout the order process
- Flexibility is key for demanding market needs, part shipments, fast track deliveries whilst same day deliveries can also be offered
- The "Total Fastener Solution" :- Special fasteners / standard fasteners / machined components / raw material and basic fabrication work all offered and controlled from under one roof
- Standard petrochemical fasteners through our UK sister company (Tipper Engineering Ltd)
Consider Mellish (Middlemore Fastener Holdings Group) if you require the following:
- Dedicated supplier to cover all of your needs
- Competitive market prices
- Very robust quality systems with 9001:2015 and also API Q1
- Quick deliveries
- The personal touch – A dedicated person / team to look after your account
- Complete management of all your fastener needs including on site / off site stock control and strategic consignment stock management
- Customer focused
- Professional Approach
- 24/7-365 support